Help us sing!
Maintaining a non-profit community performance group presents unique challenges to its members.
We are grateful to those who have provided financial support to the Colorado Choir. Without their generous contributions, we would be unable to offer the level of performance the group is noted for in Denver.
We are continually mindful of the fact that our financial strength over a 40-year history depends in large part on your contributions, financial or otherwise. We share your passion for the arts, and no matter how small or large, your tax-deductible contributions make a difference.
Please consider making a tax-deductible contribution to the Colorado Choir through of these avenues:
- Make a financial contribution.
- Purchase Colorado Choir recordings at performances or on our “Recordings” page.
- Purchase concert tickets for friends, family, or your business.
- Sponsor a concert performance or program event.
- Shop at Amazon at http://smile.amazon.com and select “Colorado Choir and Chorus Organization” as your charity.
- Participate in Colorado Gives Day, scheduled this year for December 6, 2016. Visit http://www.givingfirst.org on December 6 and make a donation to the Colorado Choir. The Community First Foundation then provides a proportional match to all contributions and pays all processing fees. You can also schedule your donation in advance beginning November 1.
- Donate a vehicle. If you, a friend, or neighbor has a vehicle that’s not in use, please consider donating it to the Colorado Choir. The process is very easy, just visit http://www.carsforcharity.net and follow the instructions. Fill in the non-profit information (The Colorado Choir, 303-892-5922, PO Box 40837, Denver, CO 80204). After the paperwork is received, you will receive a call regarding the pick up of your vehicle. Proceeds (less administrative costs) will go to the Colorado Choir and you will receive a receipt for your generous, tax-deductible gift.
The Colorado Choir very much appreciates the many contributors and concert patrons who support us. Please consider a special gift to the choir to perpetuate this musical offering to the Colorado community and international community through the choir’s recordings and travel. Those who participate will have their name(s) listed in the appropriate category in every program and on our website for their annual contribution. The categories are as follows:
- Benefactor, $2500+
- Conductor’s Circle, $1000-2499
- Sustainer, $500-999
- Patron, $250-499
- Friend, $100-249
- Contributor, $10-99
The Colorado Choir wishes to express its sincere appreciation to the following foundations, companies, and individuals for their gracious support.
The Bonfils-Stanton Foundation
Marilyn Burnside, LLC
Cottrell Printing Company
The Jackson H. Fenner Foundation
The Louden Family Foundation
Scientific & Cultural Facilities District (SCFD)
Conductor’s Circle, $1000-2499
Barnes & Noble Bookstores
The Thomas G. Backus Trust
Community First Foundation
Sonja & Jim Drugan
Kris & Dick Louden
William Maniatis, M.D.
Bonnie & Roland Peaslee
Kirsten & Jay Peaslee
Nancy & Hays Shoop
Darlene and Richard Tieskotter
Anonymous – In loving memory of Robin Leigh Benjamin
Barbara & Shane Burke
Gail & Frank Greenwood
Beatrice & Trygve Hauge
Gretta & Melvin Johnson
Carl Long & Joanna Shear
Arlene & Richard Wiekart